About Me

Just trying to figure it out one day at a time

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Harbourfront Circus



This Holiday Monday (Victoria Day) I went to down to Harbourfront
w/ my mom. We usually try to meet once a week. On warmer days
we venture downtown, usually ending up at the Harourfront. One of
our favourite areas to hang out in Toronto. Every weekend there
is an event going on and this weekend they had a circus. FUN!! Also
a great opportunity to try and practice my action shots!

Still working out some settings on the new camera. I LOVE the zoom
feature!!! WOW, can I ever get in tight and still maintain a focus.
HATE the white balance, can't figure it out, so there's a glare in my
photos that is driving me mad. Also, the macro isin't getting a sharp
focus, like the old camera. On a positive side, the vivid feature is
pretty cool, the colours really POP!!! They're so vibrant. In time and
w/ more trial and error the quality will improve.

1 comment: