About Me

Just trying to figure it out one day at a time

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Free Hugs!!!

In 2007 I visited Vancouver 2x. The first time in March, the second in October.
Every morning I started the day with a walk to Granville Island. I loved watching
the market opening up. The hum of people bustling to get their stands set up.
The smell of baked goods and all the fresh fruits and vegetables mmmm. Usually
I would walk about aimlessly taking photos of cool buildings or breathtaking views...
A great way to start the morning - relaxing while finding some inner peace.

One morning I stumbled into a group of individuals giving out FREE HUGS!!!
"because sometimes a hug is all you need" I can honestly tell you I giggled
and laughed all day while thinking "We need to see random things like this in
Toronto". Perhaps people would walk around w/ more smiles and giggles on
their face... Yes, I did get/give a hug!!!

http://www.hugsquad.com/

http://freehugscampaign.org/

1 comment:

  1. If you do organize something random like this, count me in!

    ReplyDelete