About Me

Just trying to figure it out one day at a time

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm (G20)

G20 - The day before the insane rioting occurred in Toronto. It was quite calm. In fact the Police looked very bored and were mostly standing around, in this case (napping)...

The next day  (June 26/10) was a different story, I am thankful I was working and missed the activities between the Police and The Rioters.. I was stunned when I saw images of what took place. The people in Toronto do not set fire to cars or intentionally bring ice-picks and gas masks when making a political statement. We're so passive we generally sit peacefully holding signs. I'm ashamed of the behavior by the Government , the Police and mostly those defective individuals who believe that violence, destruction and terrorism is a solution or effective way to get a message across... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment